Dr. Ramesh K. Gandhi, M.D.
- Board Certified Gastroenterologist
- Practicing physician since 1978
- Expert colonoscopist – over 50,000 procedures done – EGD and colonoscopy
- Very low complication rate
- Impressive bedside manner
- Highly respected among physicians and patients
- Associate Clinical Professor Wright State University
- Voted best teacher of the year.
In addition to the treatment of a variety of gastrointestinal diseases, Dr. Gandhi specializes in both screening colonoscopy and hemorrhoid disease/anorectal disorders.
Screening colonoscopy is a routine procedure that is vital in the prevention of colon cancer. In his 35 years as a gastroenterologist, Dr. Gandhi has performed over 50,000 of these procedures.
Through his years of experience, Dr. Gandhi has also seen thousands of patients suffering from hemorrhoids. Though they are a common occurrence, many patients do not feel comfortable talking about them. Dr. Gandhi has a special focus in hemorrhoid treatment, performing hemorrhoid banding to effectively treat (not just mask) the symptoms and let patients get back to living their lives.